jump to navigation

The Lindsay Lohan Sobriety Poll July 18, 2007

Posted by fitsnews in Pop Culture.
trackback

lindsay ivy

DEMOCRACY IN ACTION, PEOPLE

FITSNews – July 18, 2007 – Forget the presidential primaries, this morning’s hottest poll is all about Lindsay Lohan. After a 45-day stint at Promises rehab, Lohan’s ability to stay sober is the subject of an US Magazine online survey. As of 10:30 a.m. this morning, 77% of respondants said the 21-year-old popslut would NOT be able to kick her addiction to alcohol and drugs, while the remaining 23% (who were probably high on alcohol and drugs when they voted) said Lindsay would stay sober.

Should anyone doubt the human capacity for optimism, this is pretty indisputable evidence. Betting that Lindsay Lohan will stay sober is a lot like betting that a three-legged mule named “Mozey McSlowpoke” will win next year’s horseracing triple crown. Except a lot riskier. In fact, we’re pretty sure taking cash bets on this would be perfectly legal in all 50 states since it has to be a “game of chance” to be considered “betting.”

After all, they don’t call it a “relapse” when the tide goes out, they call it the “tide going out.”

Advertisements

Comments»

1. Dave VanHinkel - July 18, 2007

Now you did it. Lindsay Lohan bashing?

Shame on all of you.

Leave Lindsay alohan!

2. Vouchers Stink - July 18, 2007

Pathetic. This “scoop” is no better than Sic Willie saying a Midlands elected official has a “Strom problem.”

What Will doesn’t want you to know is that his own drug problem is worse than Lindsey Lohan’s. It’s pretty sad.

Just ask his ex-girlfriend who he beat up shortly before the governor fired him.

Don’t forget his lack of credibility here and on his other silly blog idontbeleivethestate.

Credible?? Nope.

3. FITSNews - July 18, 2007

VS,

It’s LindsAy Lohan.

-FITSNews

4. Reader from Greenville - July 18, 2007

It’s interesting that “Vouchers Stink” didn’t explain why vouchers were bad, but instead went nuts over a post clearly meant to be humorous. Somebody’s either had too much coffee this morning or forgot to refill the Zoloft prescription.

5. Reefer - July 18, 2007

He beat her up? That’s some amazing spin there.

I thought all that happened was that the door opened, pushing her to the floor?

Now, if you wanna see beat up, just ask OJ. After all, look what the real killer did to his ex-wife.

6. Reefer - July 18, 2007

By the way, did anyone note how Ashley Smith, then a lobbyist for SCRG, the big religious-right group, was then shacking up with her boyfriend?

Not that I’m judging her (heck, living with her is far smarter than marrying that arrogant ditz), but wasn’t that a bit hypocritical on their part, or maybe SCRG, or both?

7. FITSNews - July 18, 2007

Reefer,

Come on, now … we’re all nineties girls here.

-FITSNews

8. sic haters - July 18, 2007

reefer- he kicked in the door and then beat her up. you have either been smoking too much of your product or are another one of the sicwilliephants!

9. Move On - July 18, 2007

What does Ashley Smith have to do with this post? She is not arrogant or a ditz. She has nothing to do with Will or his blog(s), so untrue comments about her are unfair. It was two years ago and I think it is time to move on.

10. Will Sucks - July 18, 2007

Even drunk Lindsey has too much class for will.

Here’s will’s kind of woman…

11. Will Sucks - July 18, 2007

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. But use some of your creativity and make up your own screen names. 🙂

12. Will Sucks - July 18, 2007

Lindsay is not will’s type. Here’s a picture of his kind of woman:

13. Reefer - July 18, 2007

Move on, I agree. Let’s move on, but please, tell whoever is flooding this site with all this crap to do likewise.

14. Nate - July 18, 2007

WS, VS, SH (all the same), you must be a scorned lover…bfd, who cares? This is a blog, don’t take life so seriously…I will say this though, your drama sure does make Will’s blog even juicier to read!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: